A speedriding wing dedicated to wild ski-touring sessions and mountain adventures
Please complete your purchase or empty your basket before continuing.
The X-Lite is an original concept:
- A speedriding wing dedicated to wild ski-touring sessions and mountain adventures.
- Developed from the X-Ride freeride wing,
- The X-Lite is an ultra-light and ultra-compact version that will easily find its own space inside your backpack.
- The X-Lite #8 weighs in at only 1.050 kg, and the Size #10 is 1.350 kg.
- Ultralight materials and an optimized construction have yielded the perfect balance of weight and durability.
- The light-weight design enhances the handling characteristics, making the wing easier to pilot. If wild tracks are the way you ride, the X-lite is your toy!
- Type: expert riders who practice ski-touring, freeride / backcountry
- Geometry: 4/2.5 lines, diagonal canopy. Plastic battens reinforce the leading edge.
- Concept: ultra-light canopy for the best climbers/riders, with steep glide angles and easy to slow down. Extremely precise handling.
- Certification: load test 6G
- Sizes: 8 – 9 – 10
- Weight: 1.050 to 1.7 kg
- Risers: A + B + SAS system
- SAS System: Steep Active System
- Bag: delivered with NEO speed bag 50L + compressible inner bag
- Main materials: Skytex 27 g, Cousin ultimate Dyneema, Liros Dyneema tubular 6 mm
- Materials: made in Europe
- Manufacturing: made in France
Neo Body Harness
The Body is the first ever harness designed specifically for speedriding, with a focus on the freeride ski position. This totally new design gives the rider a real ski position while making the transitions back to seated flight smooth and effortless. The harness attachment points are located more closely to the body for a natural standing position, even when the glider lifts overhead, or when the skier leans to the side in an upright ski posture – throughout all ski movements, the harness allows the wing to be controlled independantly. For the legs we developed truly independent leg straps which allow creativity when freeriding steep slopes without causing the wing to be sent in an opposing direction by skiing weight shift. When combined with the NEO X-Ride and S-Ride, this new harness creates a synergisitc relationship between the pilot and the wing, in which the skier leads and the wing follows. The Body offers the rider more freedom with his glider internet, and more precision in its roll control. Runs are smooth and precise, allowing experienced riders to increase their creativity. The transition to seated position is easy – just raise the knees. It can be made quickly, for instance to initiate a barrel roll, and even faster to return to a standing position. Beginner pilots and riders will experience a more forgiving behaviour on take-off, with softer roll and less aggressive wing reactions, speeding their progression. The body by NEO includes the latest technology in back protection : the EOP 2.0 by Koroyd. This thin, light and breathable protection has a huge power of energy deceleration on impact. The core is covered in a thin protection that absorbs impact – this is the latest development in engineering of back protection. The Body has a large back pocket to store your glider bag when you ride. A lateral pocket allows you to put stow quickly your fast-packing bag before taking off. An automatic clip on the shoulder strap allows you to clip the NEO Speed pack (incl. with the NEO gliders or available in option), for the skiing transition without glider. The Body is secured by three manual buckles, easily adjustable. The harness should be used with the leg straps tightly secured for optimum comfort and more precision on the handling. The Body will offer riders of all levels, who love skiing, to discover or rediscover speedriding, and enter a new dimension, the 3rd dimension.