|Fee (per item)
Please complete your purchase or empty your basket before continuing.
£2,950.00 inc. VAT
Same but even Better
The SuSi 4 concept has been proven over the past years to be safe and funny – so, it was obvious to design the EAZY based on SuSi. On the latest SuSi nothing changed much from the perspective of agility, speed, and fun but we closed the gap to the EAZY by certifying it into EN-A – bringing the worlds together!
Not that much of the spirit, but in construction details, a lot!
Improving the SuSi recipe, the glider feels more balanced overall. The starting behavior is even improved (yes!), rolling is more controlled. Full bar, the canopy has become more stable even with a glider being faster.
It got a fully working BC-riser control system over light or Superlight risers– it’s, by the way, a matter of weight or comfort which ones you use, it’s up to your choice.
And, in the standard loadings we still achieved an EN-A rating (on most sizes), so newcomers to the sport can confidently fly the SuSi as their first glider. Surprise, surprise!
How small can it get?
SuSi 3 16 was the smallest EN B certified glider in the world, now SuSi 4 14 definitely takes the lead (it’s only 12.18m2 projected)! And SuSi 4 18 is certified EN A… AirDesign is definitely the specialist for small certified gliders. There is always a SuSi your size, whether you want to fly fast and furious, or smooth and peaceful whatever your weight is
Construction & Features
– Double coated Skytex, doubled seams and etching tape on edges, new nose guard patches: robustness is the key.
– Unsheathed Aramid but color-coded lines! Solidity has never been so easy to untangle.
– Shark nose with unbendable Nitinol rods not only to save weight and increase robustness but also to help for a more compact folding… To slip it more easily into your tiny rucksack.
– On the leading edge, ground attachment loops help to prevent the paraglider from slipping on a steep and/or slippery slope (snow).
– Seamless razor edge with mini ribs: all seams are internal for a cleaner surface.
– Choice of comfy 12mm aramid or Superlight Dyneema risers.
– New BC riser control system for better control and stability at high speeds.