The all new VARIO-M and GPS-M with optional FLARM module are now available to order.
|Fee (per item)
Please complete your purchase or empty your basket before continuing.
£519.00 inc. VAT
The New M Series
Flymaster’s new M-Series instruments will replace the Vario SD and GPS SD. They are brand-new designs with improvements in all areas, Flymaster say.
The GPS M design is more sturdy and also easier to repair. In addition, its display is much easier to read in bright sunlight, and it has clearer airspace representation. Larger-than-standard font size is available with the new landscape view.
This GPS M FLARM design is available with a built-in Flarm beacon.
UK CAA EC rebate scheme?
This device is eligible for the UK CAA EC rebate scheme (save £250 if AOK).
Of the improvements
- Better build and sturdiness
- More modular build
- Easier reparability
- Better visibility under direct sunlight (display much closer to the protective lens)
- New User Interface
- USB type C
- Mass storage device capability
- New "cut-side" view (GPS M only)
- IGC creation to Mass storage (SD card)
- New landscape mode
- Bigger fonts in landscape mode
- Built-in Flarm beacon as an option (GPS M only)
- Optional bumper case
- New buttons for better usability with gloves
- Altitude graph in instrument's flight lo
- Improved Airspaces representation
- Loading waypoints from mass storage file (SD card)
- Works with Flymaster Instrument Manager Software
- - Import layouts from instrument