A Evolution in the Hybrid 3/2 Liner Design
Products and courses cannot be purchased together.
Please complete your purchase or empty your basket before continuing.
Add to basket
Choose below for actual price:
The Latest Installment
- The latest instalment in the Rush series represents a massive improvement over the previous version in every respect.
- The design has been evolved from the highly successful Delta4 and brings all the performance elements from this category to the EN B pilot.
Wave of Change
- New profile and internal structure
- Hybrid 3/2 line design with 2 lines at the wingtip
- ACR system for riser steering (from the Mantra and Delta series)
- Slightly higher aspect ratio (5.7)
- Lighter glider weight
- Better inflation in low winds
Baby Delta 4
All these improvements combine to make the Rush 6 a real "baby Delta4" with trademark handling, high passive safety and useable top speed, suitable for pilots who fly at least 50 hours a year.
Sizes S - MS - ML - L Now Fully Certified