The Eclipse is the lightest paramotor we've ever produced thanks to the use of innovative materials and construction techniques
|Location||Fee (per item)|
The Eclipse is the lightest paramotor we've ever produced thanks to the use of innovative materials and construction techniques aimed at reducing weights while maintaining a high standard of safety and reliability.
- The Moster engine is an advanced product, sporty yet very balanced, that is able to offer superior performance.
- perfect for competitions and for free adventurous flight alike.
- This is where the Moster 185 Plus - MY ‘19 comes to life. It is characterized by further developed components:
- The greatest piece of work has been achieved for the airbox line.
- Completely revised to reduce the overall dimensions and create a greater harmony of shapes.
- Reduces fuel consumption up to 15 per cent more than the previous version.
- The exhaust has been redesigned for the reduction of the overall dimensions and to have a larger “time before overhaul” (TBO).
The container of the emergency light can be mounted in frontal, lateral, to the right or to the left side. This emergency is particularly light and easy to assemble, designed specifically for the Eclipse model.
The continuous tests conducted by our team-pilots have further contributed to the development of Active Sport Comfort: ASC system.This system is adjustable and can be mounted for any rider weight and can also be removed in less than a minute.
Paramotor Cover Bag
RPM and hours counter
Prop cover with rods holder
Trolley for paramotor
Harness with lateral emergency. It is possible to position the emergency right or left.