The Eclipse is the lightest paramotor we've ever produced. Fly Products has developed a complete line of paramotors and trikes for both paramotor and hang gliders
|Fee (per item)
Please complete your purchase or empty your basket before continuing.
The Eclipse is the lightest paramotor we've ever produced thanks to the use of innovative materials and construction techniques aimed at reducing weights while maintaining a high standard of safety and reliability.
- The ATOM is a light quiet engine, well balanced, easy to start with 'Ultrasoft', and packs a punch with low fuel consumption.
- This was achieved by dedicated research and design coupled with a history of knowledge.
- The look is modern with innovative materials and production processes, making it stand out from the crowd.
- Forced air cooled engine, oil bathed helical gear reduction drive, with a centrifugal adjustable clutch.
- The thrust is smooth, linear delivering 55kg with a 130 cm propeller and 52kg with 125 cm propeller.
- The ATOM80 is perfect for anyone who appreciates a lightweight engine, delivering power with economy and low noise
The container of the emergency light can be mounted in frontal, lateral, to the right or to the left side. This emergency is particularly light and easy to assemble, designed specifically for the Eclipse model.
The continuous tests conducted by our team-pilots have further contributed to the development of Active Sport Comfort: ASC system. This system is adjustable and can be mounted for any rider weight and can also be removed in less than a minute.
Paramotor Cover Bag
RPM and hours counter
Prop cover with rods holder
Trolley for paramotor
Harness with lateral emergency. It is possible to position the emergency right or left.
Ideal for Pilot Weight Less than 80kg
Look at the Eclipse Moster if you are above 80kg