The new Easypack from NEO is probably the lightest weight concertina packing bag
|Location||Fee (per item)|
NEO Easypack Ultralight
- The new Easypack from NEO is probably the lightest weight concertina packing bag on the market at just 340g for the small size (2.4m) and 415g for the medium size (2.9m).
- Constructed from 40gsm Polyamide ripstop nylon, it features a full length YKK zipper that opens fully, closing from trailing edge to leading edge. There is a full length mesh panel and a built in compression strap.
- Suitable for speedriding and speedflying wings and paragliders, the NEO Easypack makes concertina packing your glider easy!
An Ethical Choice
- NEO – Made in France using European fabrics.
- NEO have chosen to manufacture in France using European fabrics. It’s more than a choice; it’s a challenge, pushed by strong convictions, and we thank our customers for sharing this belief with us.
- NEO have chosen local production using local labour. Our products are given special attention from conception through to testing and manufacture. NEO aim for quality first and we try our best to reduce the shipment of fabrics during the production process, and delivery of the finished product to market.
- S 240 x 47 cm
- M 290 x 47 cm
- Slim 270 x 35 cm
Weight: S 340 grams / M 415 grams / Slim 345 grams