Fancy getting more from your flying?
Want to travel with your unit but are stuffed by ridgid Air freight regs? We have a solution. We at FlySpain are passionate about flying paramotors, our successful paramotor courses and tuition have led students to ask us for a guided option much like what we offer in Paragliding.
We are offering weeks thoughout the year where you bring the glider you fly at home plus your instruments, comms kit etc and we rent you the motor unit and offer guidance and paramotor coaching around the beautiful area of Andalucia.
Aim of the week
Push your paramotor boundaries and explore our beautiful South corner of Andalucia, we´ve loads of great paramotor routes to explore.
The First day will be mosty familiarisation with our motor units and geography of the area and an oreintation flight of the area. The remainder of the week will be made up of a mix of out and return routes plus an opportunity for some thermalling practice and a variety of really interesting routes organised by us for you to follow.
For example one day might mean an Xc to the beach, another a Xc route taking Andalucian lakes and Sierras or a round robin of historic Castles.
One of our routes might mean you would include an overnight stay following an Xc flight and then a return flight the next day. It would be supported with a vehicle and driver, accommodation would be at our popular Eagles nest for the most part.
Ideally you need to have either a BHPA Cp power ticket OR at least twenty current hours flying a paramotor unit.
N.B - If you´ve ever fancied joining the BHPA we can arrange that during the week including your assessment for your licence.
Costs and what to bring
The price includes transfers, our accommodation, use of our paramotors and retrieve.
A European health card if you need any medical care.
Traditional Holiday insurance to cover paragliding would do it.
Your glider of choice any comms or tech gear that you like to fly with.
What it doesn´t include
We don´t supply wings or comms, we sell them but we don´t rent them out
Any fuel you burn during the week
Damage incurred to the motor unit, so to save any embarrassment you´ll need to bring a credit card to cover any possible incident.
Club Pilot Power Plus
Polish ground, launch and landing skills, achieve pilot and navigation tasks, option to sit pre-ordered pilot exam
Aimed specifically at either rusty or low airtime pilots. So if you still feel like landings and take off's need brushing up.
- Who Can come Paramotoring - Any Bhpa or non Bhpa pilot wanting to either convert or build confidence in their flying game
- What can I expect ? - Friendly launches, big landing fields, Instructors on hand, time spent polishing our ground handling, maybe trying a better style. Tips and tricks to give you confidence when you go back home
- Aim of week - Boost Airtime and confidence
- Aim of Week - Achieve pilot rating
- How often do they run ? - Monthly
- When is the best time to come Paramotoring? - From September through to late Mid May
- When do they run - Saturday to Saturday
- What do I need - own glider, helmet and comms, including a 2 mtr Radio
If you are unsure what course would be most suitable then do drop us a line, we are here to help!