The plan is to meet in Geneve Airport Saturday morning with a bus, then hit some easy but popular French flying sites en route to the Festival the following week.
This guided week should get us in the French fervour of flying in time for one of the best flying shows on the planet.
We'll provide guiding and coaching plus some retrieve and accommodation...which will be mostly camping at French campsites with cheap French wine and expensive cheese dip! It should be fun.
- Fly Into - Geneva Saturday morning 14th September
- Accommodation - FlySpain will provide camping gear & yoga mats, but you're more than welcome to bring your own. Places will be limited to just to just 7/8 pilots
- Proficiency - Cp plus 15 hrs
- Dates - Arrive Saturday 14th, festival Thursday 19th to Sunday 22nd September
- Depart - Monday afternoon 23rd
- Cost - £550
Book Early or simply miss out!
FlySpain runs many exciting trips to wonderful places across the world in our downtime over winter, you are more than welcome to join us on one of our many other worldwide trips. See our calendar for where we are going next or if you want to join us for some equally great flying then try one of our guided trips in Spain.
Numbers are limited on these holidays, so if you would you'd like to get your name down for next year you can reserve your place in the pickup