Pegasus 3 is a Universal Paramotoring wing for beginning and leisure pilots who want a confidence-inspiring wing that is also fun to fly, both with and without a motor.
Products and courses cannot be purchased together.
Please complete your purchase or empty your basket before continuing.
Add to basket
Choose below for actual price:
The First Step is the Deepest
- The Pegasus 3 is a universal paramotoring wing for beginning and leisure pilots who want a confidence-inspiring wing that is also fun to fly, both with and without a motor.
- The choice of a first wing could be the most important decision you ever take. The Pegasus 3 builds on the success of its predecessor, whilst offering some new refinements:
- Even easier inflation and take-off thanks to an exclusive new fabric developed by GIN and Myungjin shorter riser for easier management and control forgiving-yet-fun handling advanced risers for easy big ears and stable accelerated flight
Up, Up and Away
- Take-offs can be nerve-racking, but not with the Pegasus 3. The risers are easy to sort on take-off, the wing comes up smoothly and cleanly, the lift-off comes early and over-enthusiastic control inputs are forgiven. Take-offs will quickly become an element of flight to enjoy rather than to fear!
Durable, Yet Light
- A first wing like the Pegasus needs to be durable, as it will be groundhandled a lot. Yet lighter wings generally offer better slightly better inflation and take-off, besides being more compact. For this reason, GIN was motivated to develop a new PU-based composite coating fabric in partnership with Korean fabric manufacturer Myungjin. After years of development and over 2 years of field testing, this fabric has proved itself to offer the best of both worlds: durability and light weight.
For Paramotor Or Free Flight
- The Pegasus 3 can be flown with or without motor. Powered pilots can gain a gentle introduction to the joys of free flight, and vice versa.
- GIN test pilot Laurent Salinas explains the philosophy behind the Pegasus 3
- “Almost everyone buying a first wing likes to imagine that the wing should be both “hot” and “safe”. But the reality is that safety is far more important. Beginners starting with wings ‘to grow into’ or featuring reflex profiles, often end up with broken props, scraped knees or even worse.
- Starting with the right wing means you will learn faster, and have a wider safety margin in a variety of conditions.
- We have always believed good take-off characteristics to be the most important quality for a beginner wing. With the Pegasus 3, we were able to improve this even more, thanks to a new fabric developed by GIN and Myungjin. The new fabric is lighter but also more durable than standard fabrics and this improves inflation, take-off and all round handling. The wing comes up easy and straight in all conditions, and is super quick to start flying which is ideal in nil wind. Take-offs are always smooth and fully controlled.
- Besides safety, the Pegasus 3 is still a versatile wing that pilots can really enjoy. You can confidently fly the Pegasus 3 in midday thermals, both with and without a motor. The controls are responsive yet progressive – it’s never dull. The wing responds to your every command, but at the same time, it’s still incredibly forgiving if you are over enthusiastic.
- The Pegasus 3 is a versatile wing that will provide you many years of flying pleasure.”
- Equalized Pressure Technology (EPT) for better inflation
- Simple and clean 3 riser layout with split A risers for easy big ears
- Riser with speed system (PG) and trimmer (PPG)
- Additional lower brake pulley for very high attachments (e.g. trike)
- Increased brake length and lower brake pulleys for trike (sizes 28 and 30)
- Colour-coded trim strap for more precise adjustment
- Colour-coded lines for easy identification
- Exclusive new fabric developed by GIN and Myungjin offers outstanding durability with light weight
- Trailing edge mini-ribs