This lightweight PPG unit is your reliable partner to cruise from cloud to cloud.
|Fee (per item)
Products and courses cannot be purchased together.
Please complete your purchase or empty your basket before continuing.
Add to basket
Choose below for actual price:
Factory Paramotor MVL
- Equipped with the powerful and robust 125cc MVL engine, this paramotor offers enough power for pilots of up to 95 kilos
- This paramotor unit has been ingeniously designed to offer the best compromise between weight and power
- Propeller information: Helix 2 blade 130cm carbon propeller with engine cooling shape;
- New innovative propeller covers: for clutch operated paramotors » perform the ground engine warm up with the propeller covers installed and prop secured to the frame to prevent any potential accidents of sudden prop revs
- Weight without fuel of the titanium unit: 23.8kilos.
- Weight without fuel of the stainless steel unit: 24.8kilos.
- Thrust with a 130cm propeller: 68kilos.
- Dimensions mounted: 145cm X 45cm X 145cm.
- Dimensions dismounted: 93cm X 45cm X 60cm.
- Flight autonomy: up to 3 hours and a half
- Four-part hoop, easy to clip and resistant mounts. The net is fully protective and the rivets maintain it firmly to the frame. This frame has been designed to travel – your paramotor will fit at the back of any car and large suitcases.
- Weight shift system – mid-high weight shift system to reach the perfect balance between stability and dynamic weight shift flying;
- Inbuilt torque compensation – the centre of gravity of the pilot is offset to the left to ensure an optimal torque compensation during level flight;
- Ideal mix between resistance, lightness and esthetics – this frame is the evolution over generations of a frame concept that puts at the centre of its preoccupation the pilot’s pleasure, comfort and security.
- The Superlight Universal PM harness is designed for pilots looking for maximum comfort in take-off and in-flight without adding extra weight to their set up. It includes Ball bearing Pulley assembly and your choice of the safety strap. It offers 2 side pockets and one big stowing compartment under the seat. If you wish the following options are available on this harness:
- Side reserve container bag – 60£
- Self-inflatable and superlight. Adds substantial additional protection in the case of an accident. The APCO Paramotor Airbag is universal and will also fit most other brands paramotor harnesses – 60£
- Paramotor Harness Mirror Kit – simple and convenient solution – 20£
- Paramotor Harness Side pocket zipped on – all our paramotor harnesses now standardized to accept zipped on side pocket Left or Right side – 35£
- Karabiners – 2 Austri Alpin inox paragliding karabiner with auto-lock mechanism. Weight: 139g
- Wonder bar: Revolutionary Speed bar with the hands-free operation! - 55£