Niviuk Artik 6: Welcome to the Revolution Cross Country. EN/LTF C
Please complete your purchase or empty your basket before continuing.
Niviuk Artik 6
- The incredibly high performance results from the incorporation of the Niviuk technologies: designed to provide an unparalleled flight experience.
We Prioritise Your Safety, Achive Your Goals
- Greater damping and stability keep the wing solid in turbulence and in the different phases of a flight, thus increasing the enjoyment of flying.
Experience Top Level Flying
- An agile and intuitive wing guarantees fun in every flight. Glide performance similar to a high performance wing.
Targets & Advantages: Cross Country
Prepare to do some serious kilometres on a high-performance wing with excellent glide. Outstanding damping guarantees stability and comfort.
- You will notice the high efficiency in thermals. Its high speed will take you to the top in the sport category.
- A communicative wing that will allow you to continue learning safely but with added maneuverability and performance.
- An improved profile and a tauter, more efficient leading edge give this wing greater speed and better climb rate in thermals compared to its predecessor.
Safety As A Priority
- The stabilo line is separate to assist the pilot in case of a small cravat. Greater turbulence damping.
- Its 3 liner condition has been chosen with the aim of having a more compact wing and with more cohesion in all the wingspan. This way, the wing is even more stable when big ears are applied. A moderate aspect ratio benefits the wing in terms of solidity and uniformity, making it more compact.
- Integrating the new C2B system into the risers allows to pilot the wing as a 2-liner. The C2B permits direct action from pilot on the airfoil without deformations. It also makes flying more comfortable and efficient when using the speed-bar. The wing is docile in nature, simple to fly and its reactions easy to predict.
Niviuk Artik 6 In Detail The Perfect Finish
- High-quality workmanship for a cleaner finish and thus avoiding creases to reduce aerodynamic drag to the minimum.
NEW PROFILE & INTERNAL STRUCTURE BASED ON X-ONE
- The Artik 6 has a new profile and internal structure based on the know-how gained from the X-One.
- A new airfoil better able to generate lift. Our investigations in computational simulation of fluid dynamics have allowed us to obtain the best compromise.
- The Nitinol rods in this area are notable for their small diameter and the unmatched ease of use. This facilitates easier folding of the wing without having to worry about bending the rods.
Use Of Semi-Light Materials
- Dokdo 40 g/m2 was used to make the leading edge more solid, and the remainder of the upper surface is in Dokdo 36 g/m2 to ensure durability. The undersurface is made from Dokdo 32 g/m2 to ensure its lightness. Together, this provides a lightweight but durable wing.
- Improved C2B System With Double Pulley
- New risers featuring an optimised C2B system for a more smooth and comfortable control of B and C attachments, achieving a greater efficiency when flying with speed-bar applied.
Optamised Line plan
- An optimised three-liner which minimises parasitic drag, compared to other hybrid models.
New Attachement Points Distribution
- The reorganisation of the attachment points results in a better force distribution and, therefore, an increase in the strength of the wing.