Please complete your purchase or empty your basket before continuing.
The Volt 5 is the fifth of its name and… How shall we put it?
Well, it is the second generation of the first EN-C two-liner. Put another way, it’s the first EN-C two-liner to get a second generation. Or, in other words it’s now the fifth generation of Volt but the second generation of two-liner. Or…
Anyway! Always a step ahead. Get into high gear with the Volt 5. A true EN-C 2-liner.
Agile, smooth on the brakes and fast, here comes the Volt 5!
Its predecessor revolutionized the world of EN-Cs by introducing the two-line construction in this category. The new Volt 5 continues to be at the forefront with, in particular, improved performance at top-end-speed. No more time for talking, grab your #speedmachine and get yourself electrified!
Construction & Features
- New nose guard patches on the leading edge: robustness is the key!
- Delivered with 12mm aramid risers as standard. Superlight Dyneema risers available as an option (-110g)
- Double-coated Dominico DOKDO-10DSF for top and bottom surfaces: durable Superlight construction
- Full chord Nitinol rods to not only save weight and increase robustness, but also to ensure compact folding
- Highly innovative inner construction to ensure longevity of performance. Our gliders are built to last, performance included.
The Volt 5. A true EN-C 2-liner for kilometer hunters, hike-and-fly athletes and every pilot looking for a high-performance but accessible 2-liner while keeping a light kit. ‘Cause “nobody likes to walk with a heavy rucksack”. Just go for it!