Light Optimized Passive Safety & Steering Precision
|Location||Fee (per item)|
Add to basket
Geared toward cross country
- The Delight 3 is more geared toward cross country and high performance flying than its predecessors. Its internal structure is stiffer with better lumbar support and in line with precise piloting characteristics.
- The Split-Leg design with a mini removable seat plate offers clean and precise piloting sensations.
- The Delight 3 is a light cross country harness designed for pilots who want minimal weight, piloting precision added to high passive safety and comfort. Its design was based on the successful Delight 2 before substantially improving dorsal support, overall safety and accessorization.
High passive safety
- A new BUMPAIR 16STK provides excellent crash test results.
- The Split-Leg self-levelling sitting design brings excellent overall harness stability.
- Fastening the harness via self-locking carabiners is easy and secure. A security leash is also integrated to the harness.
- During takeoff, the running phase is made easy (light Split-Leg harness), the transition from running to sitting, and Speedbag entry are instinctive. The Split-Leg design with a mini removable seat plate offers clean and precise piloting sensations.
- 2 black self-locking SUPAIR 30 mm Zicral carabiners
- BUMPAIR 16 STK
- 40 mm dorsal protection
- Speedbag accelerator 3B
- Mini carbon fiber seat plate 30*22
- Speedbag carbon fiber foot-plate
- User’s manual (CD)
- SUPAIR solo Dyneema reserve parachute bridles
- 1 threaded aluminum Grivel “Plum”
- Safety lanyard
- Reserve parachute handle with rescue pod