The XC Sportster
|Location||Fee (per item)|
Add to basket
Skywalk Cayenne 6
The perfection of the sport class
- Sport class pilots expect a very special glider. A high-tech wing, packed with the latest innovations from the world of competitive sports, that can be flown comfortably and lead the pack on epic XC days. We have pursued these requirements single-mindedly in the development of the CAYENNE6 and are more than convinced of the result! The CAYENNE6 exceeds all expectations and is once again a step ahead of the crowd.
How does the Cayenne fly?
- Sport class means efficiency. That is why we have installed a highly efficient C-riser control system for the first time ever in a sports class glider
- SPEED CONTROL, originally developed for our high-performance gliders, works with optimally positioned deflections not only on the C-, but also on the B-level. With ergonomic handles on the rear risers and a very smooth speed bar, the CAYENNE6 can be piloted efficiently and without fatigue like a competition glider even in demanding conditions. Performance-reducing deformations of the profile and pitching movements on bar are thus reduced to a minimum
Leading in Quality
- Because sport class pilots spend many hours in the air, we paid special attention to the choice of materials. Our choice of lines results in an excellent mix of user-friendliness, low drag and durability. For the first time in paragliding, the CAYENNE6 uses the “TX-Light” material, which we developed in cooperation with a renowned manufacturer. The cloth, which was originally developed for surf kites that are extremely exposed to saltwater and UV radiation, sets new standards in terms of ageing- and tear- resistance.
High performance comfortably flown
- these four words are probably the best way to describe the CAYENNE genes. The new CAYENNE6 is even more balanced than its predecessors and at home in all conditions. Welcome to the new sports class!
In all its glory:
Performance to comfortability ratio
- inspired by our ultra-lightweight high-performance X-ALPS4, the glider remains calm in the air and is extremely pitch stable. We have designed the sail tension so that the new sport class wing transmits brake line impulses and weight shift smoothly and directly. The control pressure is pleasantly low and the control travel is moderate, ideal for relaxed XC flying! The character of the CAYENNE6 is designed in such a way that the full performance potential of this sport class wing is easily accessible.