Air Conception Paramotors Unbeatable Performance
|Location||Fee (per item)|
Thrust. Economy. Weight. Fuel consumption test results: 4000 rpm = 2,25 l/h 5000 rpm = 2,66 l/h 5500 rpm = 3,27 l/h 6000 rpm = 4,80 l/h 7000 rpm = 6,74 l/h 7900 rpm = 8,57 l/h Thrust test results: 72kg thrust with 125cm propeller, standard fit. 74kg thrust with 130cm propeller > click to see thrust test 125cm at 73.4kg 80kg thrust in XL version. pecification: Engine: 200cc. 2 Stroke. 40:1 synthetic oil. 28hp @ 8100 rpm. 1:2.7 belt drive. Nylock long life pull start. 11.3kg engine with steel exhaust. Double compression joint exhaust. Exhaust has built in dB reduction. Carbon fiber silencer. Advanced internal & external engine cooling. Anti slip triple belt life technology. All bolts thread locked and position marked. Tuned for linear throttle response.
Harness: Made by Sup’Air. Designed for Air Conception. Polymide 420D Diamond Ripstop.
Slim & light self locking buckles. Removable reduced weight side pockets. Made ready to fit optional side rescue pod. Internal ideally placed hip speedbar pulley. Seat extension angle adjustment. Extra thick padded shoulder straps. Carbon fiber seat base. Breathable fabric in key areas. Fully lined safe reserve connection points. Propeller: 2pc Carbon Fiber E-prop 125cm. Continuos carbon wrapped braided fibers. Honeycomb core. Internal strengthening spar. NanoStrength leading edge. RTM manufactured. Frame: Race = Grade 9 Titanium. ECO = Coated Alloy. 140cm Hoop. Double density titanium weight shift. Twin offsets to counter torque. 3K Carbon Spars. Reinforced in key areas. 11.5 litre slim tank / optional 15 litre fat tank. All up weight: Ready to fly with pull start Nitro, prop, carabiners, spark plug, harness, fuel tank, everything but the fuel. As pictured left. 19.4kg Titanium 20.1kg Delta Alloy Finish: Titanium frame is available in 2 styles, blast electro white or polished titanium. Alloy in White. Warranty: Air Conception provide a 2 year warranty.
Design Simplicity Balance. Power. Harmony.
Only the best Materials T9 Titanium. 3K Carbon. 420D Diamond Ripstop Air Conception Paramotor Strength. Comfort. Dynamic.
New Red Bars for Air Conception Titanium Frame (New option for Aug 2020)
Advantages of the new bars:
- Increased space by 4 cm (1,58 inch) in comparison to the regular titanium bars (better flight comfort)
- Lower position of the bars underneath the pilot's arms (no contact bars/arms in flight)
- Possibilty to use new stainless steel HMS carabiners (stock coming soon) directly through the lower V shaped bar holes to have the risers as low as possible. Lower position of risers compared to the regular titanium bars (better acces to brakes and trimmers).
- More active weight shift flying
- Modernized and more attractive look of the bars
- Limited weight addition compared to regular titanium bars (100 gr / 0,22 lb only)