Icaro2000 NERV light, comfortable and modern helmet with E.N.966 certification, made of a very strong polycarbonate shell, in Carbon Optic and Stardust colors.
Add to basket
Nerv, the new Icaro2000 Free-Flight helmet
- Designed by Ignazio Bernardi, with the technical consultancy from the greatest Italian helmet developer.
- The 3 mm thickness polycarbonate shell has the advantage to be very light but still very strong.The polystyrene is reinforced with one more layer of polycarbonate to achieve the hard penetration test of the E.N. 966 certification.
- Between the shell and the polystyrene there are 2 channels with their wholes for the air flow
- 4 types: transparent, tinted Orange, tinted Grey, mirror.
The are 3 available sizes with wheel regulator for head circumferences from 53 cm to 61 cm:
- Small (cm 53 - 54 - 55- 56)
- Medium (cm 57 - 58 - 59)
- Large (cm 60 - 61)
The size of a helmet is always described by the inner circumference of the internal padding. The size number therefore corresponds to the head circumference in centimetres.
Interchangeable internal padding
- 3 internal paddings are adapted to the 3 sizes determinated by the wheel regulator situated in the back of the helmet. They can be replaced by larger or smaller padding pieces included the wheel regulator, thus varying the helmet size.
- You just choose your own size of ICARO tailored inner helmet lining for a safe, perfectly comfortable head fit.
- It can be changed in moments in case a different size is needed. The important advantage: you can easily remove the padding and replace it with a new one or just wash it.
Certification E.N. 966
- The Nerv has been tested by the italian laboratory Newton a company authorized by the Italian Ministry of Transport and recognized by the German TUV.
- All Icaro2000 helmets are designed especially for free flight and micro light pilots, in accordance with the European standards (EN 966).