The PILOT helmet is specially developed by SUPAIR for paragliding flight. It is modern, comfortable and very light.
|Location||Fee (per item)|
Add to basket
The PILOT helmet is specially developed by SUPAIR for paragliding flight.
Supair PILOT flight helmets meet the requirements of European standard EN966: 2012 + A1: 2012 and European directive EU / 89/686 / EEC (indicated by the CE mark).
PILOT flight helmets are Category 2 PPE.
Approval : Paragliding CE - EN 966
Delivered In Carton with a Protective Microfiber Fabric Cover
With an excellent field of vision, the PILOT is a helmet that knows how to be forgotten!
The ear cups are removable as well as the internal comfort foam for easy maintenance.
- One-piece construction (In-Mold manufacturing process) with adjustment wheel:
- One size to cover from XS to L : Adjustable (54 to 59 cm). With these 380g it is surely the lightest paragliding helmet on the market today.
- Comfort is obtained both by the lightness of the helmet and the foams positioned on the head circumference and on the bottom.
- The dial is very efficient and allows you to adjust the head circumference to that of the pilot. Ventilation is provided by an internal air circuit with air intake on the outside. The chinstrap is closed by a precision adjustable automatic rack buckle. The opening is intuitive and easy with gloves.
Available in 3 Colours
- 14 Vents
- Automatic rack-and-pinion buckle closure
- Wheel Removable
- Ear cups Attachment for use with ski goggles
- In-Mold Technology
- European Standard EN966: 2012 & A1: 2012
- European Directive EU / 89/686 / EEC
In-Mold construction is a manufacturing process based on the fusion of a polycarbonate shell on the outside with EPS * foam on the inside of the helmet. This construction method offers an optimal balance between protection and lightness.