The Solar X was designed for the pilots of the Solar Impulse round-the-world flight.
|Location||Fee (per item)|
Solar X has the same shape as the Nerv helmet, expressly modified for paramotor pilots.
- S (53-56 cm = XS-S)
- M (57-59 cm = M-L)
- L (60-61 cm = L-XL)
- Designed by Ignazio Bernardi, with the technical consultancy from the greatest Italian helmet developer, the Solar X has a very modern look. Made 100% in Italy.
Reduced Width Of The Helmet
- The advantage of a reduced width of the helmet are evident: less weight and less resistance to te air. The disadvantage, as there is only one shell size, is that the maximum size is XL (head circumference 61 cm).
- The 3 mm thickness polycarbonate shell has the advantage to be very light but still very strong.
- The polystyrene inside is reinforced with one more layer of polycarbonate to achieve the hard penetration test of the E.N. 966 certification.
Airflow Inside the Helmet
- Between the shell and the polystyrene there are 2 channels with their holes for the air flow. You can open or close the entrance of the air into the helmet just with one hand and while you are flying.
- Designed by Ignazio Bernardi
- Reduced width of helmet
- Shell made of polycarbonate
- Polystyrene reinforced
- Visor (optional)
- Airflow inside the helmet
- Interchangeable internal padding
- Covering shell edge
- Plastic-coated stainless steel wire sidepieces and micrometric chin strap
- Ear defenders
- Certification EN.966
Made 100% in Italy
Sizes Small, Medium and Large, with adjustable sizer