OZONE Session - acro wing.
The Session is the result of an intense collaboration between the youngest generation of modern acro stars, and veterans with the deepest experience in our sport. It is a completely new design and represents a new direction for OZONE acro wings.
Flown to the podium of the 2017 World Championships by young gun Victor “Bicho” Carrera, the Session has been proven at the highest level of international competition – yet, its excellence at the highest levels is a direct result of its ease of use. Our primary mission for the Session was to create a dynamic but accessible wing capable of all the modern maneuvers.
In the words of our team
- 20+ years acro flying, past acro world champion, SAT co-founder: “The Session is the wing we have been imagining for several years now. Luc and I worked hard together to create this new concept, and in the end the result is a glider that does all the maneuvers easily, but is still quite dynamic. And, the most important part: it is a pleasure to fly it. This wing represents a big step forward and we think you will agree that the ease, pleasure, and power of this design creates a beautiful wing.”
- Past world champion, world cup winner, founder of JustAcro.com:
- “The Session is a machine – and it is the machine of the new generation of champions. This is a wing that will allow modern acro pilots to take our sport to the next level.”
- Red Bull team pilot, acro pioneer, multiple national and world cup titles:
- “The Session has very enjoyable handling, yet is dynamic and powerful. The control of this wing in dynamic maneuvers is really comfortable. It’s a perfect balance of power and control.”
- Acro Vice World Champion, the young gun:
- “The Session has unbeatable feeling! It connects all of the tricks with total precision. Flying this wing close to the ground, and the water, gives me confidence. It is for sure the best free flying and competition partner I’ve ever had.”