Light Optimized Passive Safety & Steering Precision
|Location||Fee (per item)|
Add to basket
Geared toward cross country
- The Delight 3 is more geared toward cross country and high performance flying than its predecessors. Its internal structure is stiffer with better lumbar support and in line with precise piloting characteristics.
The Split-Leg design with a mini removable seat plate offers clean and precise piloting sensations.
- The Delight 3 is a light cross country harness designed for pilots who want minimal weight, piloting precision added to high passive safety and comfort. Its design was based on the successful Delight 2 before substantially improving dorsal support, overall safety and accessorization.
High passive safety
- A new BUMPAIR 16STK provides excellent crash test results.
- The Split-Leg self-levelling sitting design brings excellent overall harness stability.
- Fastening the harness via self-locking carabiners is easy and secure. A security leash is also integrated to the harness.
- During takeoff, the running phase is made easy (light Split-Leg harness), the transition from running to sitting, and Speedbag entry are instinctive. The Split-Leg design with a mini removable seat plate offers clean and precise piloting sensations.
2 black self-locking SUPAIR 30 mm Zicral carabiners
BUMPAIR 16 STK
40 mm dorsal protection
Speedbag accelerator 3B
Mini carbon fiber seat plate 30*22
Speedbag carbon fiber foot-plate
User’s manual (CD)
SUPAIR solo Dyneema reserve parachute bridles
1 threaded aluminum Grivel “Plum”
Reserve parachute handle with rescue pod