Flymaster Avionics presents the NAV, a new instrument meant for XC and Competition pilots.
Add to basket
£489.00 inc. VAT
The NAV is an evolution of the former B1-NAV, but it was completely redesigned from inside out, taking advantage of the new engineering achievements of the LIVE, from which it inherits the new architecture, including the new main board and the display with its new protection, just to name a few. Flymaster now includes 3D AIR-SPACES on the NAV, promoting significant increased safety.
As with the other products of the new range, the NAV allows pilots to design their own multiple screens, with the new FLYMASTER DESIGNER software. With the user friendly DESIGNER, every pilot can enjoy designing any screen he wants, each with the data he wants, placed where he wants, in the size he wants! No more complains about small figures: everyone can set them to their favorite size! And competition pilots can set up all the tricks they want for each circumstance and personal tactics! Brilliant! The new structural design of the NAV casing makes it far more sturdy than his predecessor and provides high strength protection of the screen against scratches and breaking.
The Flymaster NAV is “leading the way” on cross-country and competition flights, ensuring the best value for money on the market, and adding a significant increase in safety with the 3D restricted air-spaces features.The B1-NAV integrates the latest GPS technology that allows ultra fast start-up (even with weak signals). The high precision GPS provides 4 positional fixes per second (most devises only provide 1 position per second) allowing faster response time.
The B1-NAV revolutionary hardware provides a completely new experience, with amazingly smooth graphics and almost instant information updates. Despite the differentiating hardware characteristics like the high contrast and resolution screen, very sensitive variometer, large memory capacity, radio frequency interface for connecting probes and sensors, high capacity li-ion battery, etc., the B1-NAV boasts many powerful and unique software features, with an intuitive, very user friendly interface.
Features at a glance:
- 50 Channels, high sensitivity (-160cBm), fast start-up (<1second Time-To-First-fix for hot and aided starts) DPS with 4 Hz position update rate (4 positions per second).
- High contrast and resolution display (320x240 with backlight).
- High sensitivity variometer, featuring exclusive Ultrasense technology with a resolution of 0.01m/s.
- Next to climb indicator.
- USB interface for data transfer and recharging.
- User friendly software interface, easily upgraded by the user.
- “Data logger” with the capacity for up to 176,000 points including position, velocity and altitude (500 hours of flight with a 10s recording interval).
- Wireless interface (radio frequency up to 20m) for multiple probe connections (wind speed probe, temperature probe, etc.).
- Internal rechargeable battery (up to 20hours flight time).
- Configurable information fields.
- Completely configurable variometer acoustics (damper, cadence, frequency, etc.).
- Altitude alarm, sink alarm and wake-up alarm.
- Automatic recording function.
- Competition route definition with all possible variations.
- Start optimisation indicator.
- Data, time and flight duration indication.
- Route optimisation to waypoint.
- Wind speed and direction.
- Several other indicators like; glide ratio to objectives, arriving altitude at destination, velocity made good, distance to objective, etc.
- Distance to take off indication.
- QNH adjustment.
- Analogue and digital vario display 20m/s
- 290 waypoint capacity.
- Battery level indicator.
- Internal temperature sensor.
Flymaster B1-NAV is the best value for money, fully featured, integrated GPS/Vario designed to make your navigation easier for Cross Country and Competition use.
The unit is firmware upgradeable as and when new features are added or any bugs fixed, it can be updated easily from a computer.