ALL IN ONE RUGGED 7" ANDROID VARIO, GPS, LIVETRACKING, PHABLET.... AND MUCH MORE
Add to basket
- Use a Sim card with data to turn your AIR³ into a mobile phone or connect AIR³ with your mobile phone (Wifi-bluetooth) through “mobile hotspot” and turn your AIR³ into a livetracking device.
- Check the Airbuddies around you on the map while flying
- Send a message to an Airbuddy in 3 clics
- Receive important messages while flying
- Once landed, upload automatically your flight on XContest website.
- On the ground, go to https://www.xcontest.org/beta/live/ and select the pilots you want to track.
- Processor ARM Cortex Deca core – 2.4 GHz.
- RAM 6 Gb.
- Storage 128 Gb + MicroSD slot (up to 128 GB).
- Android 8.1
- Industrial grade GPS – GNSS GPS+Glonass+Beidou+AGPS
- Baro/Vario based on a highly sensitive swiss sensor (Te connectivity)
- Accelerometer sensor
- Geomagnetic Sensor
- Gravity sensor
- Gyro Sensor
- Li-ion built in 10.000mAh battery.
- Dimensions: 202mm*138mm*22mm
- Weight: 660gr.
- Colour Black./Orange
- 7″ inch – Color. (Includes a protective film)
- IPS HD LCD
- TouchPad capacitive
- 1000 cd/m2
- WI-FI (802.11 a/b/g/n).
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 2G, 3G, 4G
- USB Type C
- Jack Stereo
- 4 physical buttons to configure different actions
- Zoom in, Zoom out
- Page next, previous page
- Waypoint next/previous
- Emergency call
- Back: 13 Megapixels
- Front: 8 Megapixels (*)
- (*) units before 09/2020 were 5 Megapixels
XCTrack is probably the best flight App in the world.
The XCTrack team has been involved in the AIR³ project since the beginning. We worked together and they tested the AIR³ so that the application is optimized for the specificities of the AIR³.
AIR³ comes with a customized and improved version of XCTrackPRO.
XCTrack Pro is a new version of XCTrack made by XContest.org team with new features that are not available in the “standard” version of XCTrack.
Each future new version of XCTrack will contain new dedicated features for the Pro version.
AIR³ is provided with a perpetual licence of XCTrack Pro. Pilots using AIR³ will benefit from these new features through every new release of XCTrack Pro.
. You have the opportunity to either insert a Sim card into the AIR³ to directly get the connexion required,… or share your data through Wifi directly from your smartphone.
XCTrack remains fully customisable according to your needs. If you want to revert back to the default settings, no problem, the AIR³
4 Interface Profiles
KISS : Keep Interface So Simple
EASY: for Leasure
Expert: XC and competition
PARAMOTOR: designed for paramotor
Three Different Themes
AIR³ Fabric Base + AIR³ Solar Power Base
For Any Flight Instrument
- You can use the AIR³ Fabric Base either flat or tilted and set your instruments on it.
- The AIR³ Solar Power Base is inserted in the pocket and ready to be used. there is a special compartment to keep the USB cables ready to be used.
- Whenever needed, you can pull the USB cable connected to the AIR³ Solar Powerbank and connect it to your instrument to get additional energy.
ABS Base for AIR³
- 33° or 43° to fit your position and/or your cockpit inclination
- Easy setup with one hand