I started PG flying 2 years ago, I was backpacking through South America and met an instructor in Peru, I had always dreamed of flying so I decided to start my instruction right there and continued it back in Europe, my best and favorite local flying spot is Ager and the Spanish Pyrenees, I've been travelling for PG purposes through Spain, France, Mexico, Guatemala and Peru.
I absolutely love cooking and food culture, I've worked as a Cook-Chef and Manager of 3 restaurants for the last 5 years in Amsterdam and London, the Italian (pizza and fresh pasta artesan ) & Spanish cuisine, Japanese (sushi and Vento ) cuisine , and American Meat Grill & BBQ style (bloody steaks and handmade Kobe beef burgers) are my specialities.
Downhill skatebording was one of my passions back in the days when I didn't mind breaking my bones for breakfast. Born a bohemian traveller from tip to toe. You'll meet Pol anywhere from our tuition weeks to driving on our guided courses
- Born in Reus, Spain
- Flies - AirDesign Rise 3 wing with a Nervoures Fusion 2 harness
- Favourite Spanish site - Ager and Montellano
- Favourite international flying sit is Valle de Bravo, Mexico.
- Love hike & flying. Dreaming to do a X-Pyrenees soon from Pais Vasco to my home nest and beyond.
- Other passions & Super skills: Skateboarding, opening a good quality takeaway in Algodonales!