2 wks inc accommodation, retrieve, transfers and guidingCheck availability
If your looking for a great winter holiday South Africa is a truly beautiful Country and for all its history there is some safe and fun flying to be had in the hands of our experienced Guides.
Date: 18thJan - 1st February 2014
We arrive Capetown for the evening, the following day we hit Wilderness, offering a mix of abundant coastal flying at its best and some inland thermic sites. Perfect for dusting off your gear and cranking up some airtime.
Next on to Porterville, a massive ridge offering regular Xc potential and an international flavour of visiting pilots, it s a fab spot to get real height and theres a ridge to follow to make your first Xc´s.
- Experience level - Almost any, ideally 15 hrs+
- 1st night in Capetown to rest
- 8 nights in Wilderness, with a choice of a 12 great flying sites
- Fabulous climate, great flying, great food and super safe
- 5 days stay at the Flyers Lodge in Porterville
- The Best Brais in Porterville!
- Brilliant Xc flying in good company and safe hands