Includes camping(we provide pre rigged tents)Check availability
Kite Handling & flying at the Dunes
Dates: 21st - 28th July 2012
Dune de Pyla is Europe's largest sand Dunes and makes for an exceptional venue for some easy flying and a great paragliding holiday whilst working on valuable advanced paragliding kite skills.
The weather is cooking in July and the Arcachon area is brilliant for families and friends, the flying easy and relaxed just prior to to the French August holidays.
The area of Archachon is famous for flying, oysters and its its beautiful beaches Last year pilots went away with over ten hours airtime over five days!
- Aims - Will work on roll control of your glider
- Improve all round ground handling and confidence in flying your glider
- Dispelling fears of being dragged
- Master the pitch and roll of your glider in strong wind.
- Kiting the glider up the dune to launch and kite surfing in the stronger winds
- Try a few new techniques for windy styled launching, like the infamous cobra launch!
- We will be camping but you don´t have to
- Fly in to Bordeaux airport